Investigative entity will be added to each record.
RECENTLY ADDED DATA
- Claiborne County Sheriff's Office
- Wilderness Road Campground
- Keith Griffith
- Erica Gamerdinger
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park
- United States Navy
- Nye County Sheriff’s Office
- Esmeralda County Sheriff's Office
- Boundary Peak
- Ronald Bolen
- Near Lower Merced Pass Lake
- Richard Judd
- Mount Jefferson
- Steven Van Pelt
- Deschutes National Forest
- I Corps
- Cowlitz County Sheriff’s Office
- Mount Whittier Area
- South Coldwater Trailhead
- Brian Yang
- High Sierra Trail
- Matthew Thoke
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Near The Summit Of Mount Clark
- In The Skyline Drive Area
- Albemarle County Sheriff’s Office
- Julia Christine Devlin
- Lumberland Fire Department
- Narrowsburg Fire Department
- test listing from 27collective
There is currently no centralized database for those who have gone missing in National Parks and/or Forests at the federal level.
We have established this listing in an effort to provide a holistic measure of assistance, both to inform future search efforts and to establish an assistive resource for those who are currently living with the loss of a loved one.
Missing NPF supports the call for federal agencies to establish, maintain, and share a full listing of those missing in U.S. National Parks and Forests. Meanwhile, we have established our own, and seek your collaboration in providing a meaningfully-detailed source by which to expand public knowledge, identify trends, and empower future search efforts. Join us on this mission.
Searching for the information you’d like to see has never been easier on our website. Our instant results explore page lets you browse through all data or a subset of data, depending on your criteria.
Start an account at Missing NPF and contribute important information to our case files.
The Comment/Review System:
Our Comment and Review system allows you to leave a message on any post we make. We’ve made it so easy, that all you need to do is enter your email address; you don’t even have to be a “user/member” of Missing NPF to comment in our system.
All comments/reviews are reviewed daily and are subject to evaluation prior to publishing.
From your account portal, you will be able to save bookmarks and interact with our messaging platform.
You can create an account here.